Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Our client, a growing manufacturing company in the western
suburbs, is seeking a Controller to help manage the team. This
company has seen tremendous growth over the past year and hopes to
bring in a candidate that can be promoted internally down the line.
- Stable company that is growing
- Rewards for high performance and special skills
- Paid time off, vacation and holidays
- 401K Retirement with company matching
- Medical with company contribution
- Dental, Vision, Life (company provided) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all financial statements and reports are completed
in timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for the implementation of robust internal controls,
monitoring compliance, and for the maintenance of adequate
- Ensures that all monthly account reconciliations are performed
accurately, completely, and on-time.
- Responsible for the supervision of the Cost Accountant
- Managers the audit process and serves as the Audit Leader.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or MBA is preferred
- 8+ years of accounting experience in the manufacturing industry
- Solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles (GAAP) and experienced at driving improvement in
- Strong Excel skills and experience with ERP systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Carol Stream , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!