Senior Quality Engineer
Company: Rogers Corporation
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Summary:This role enhances customer satisfaction through
managing customer complaints while driving continuous improvement
and ensuring quality objectives are met. Assists in the accuracy of
defect detection as well as the correction/improvement of products
and processes. Leads development, implementation and verification
of product and processes related to internal/external customer and
regulatory quality requirements.Essential Functions:
- Participate in the improvement of the manufacturing process by
conducting studies to identify problems and providing solutions
and/or reccommendations--and implementing corrective/preventive
- Analyze defective product and/or processes to determine root
cause and provide input on corrective/preventive actions to prevent
future failures. Implement solutions to improve yield.
- Perform internal and external audits on product/processes to
ensure compliance to specifications. Review and approve various
- Interact with other departments, suppliers and customers to
drive improvement activities and ensure product and processes meet
or exceed customer expectations.
- Lead quality and customer complaint root cause investigations
for resolution of quality issues and eliminating problems from
- Support qualification of new product, processes and/or
equipment through collection and data analysis.
- Support maintenance of the--quality systems standard.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field. May consider
equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- 6+ years of quality experience in manufacturing
- Experience with quality systems standards
- Experience with statistical software and/or other quality
Keywords: Rogers Corporation, Carol Stream , Senior Quality Engineer, Engineering , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!