Director of Fulfillment
Company: Grunt Style LLC
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: April 8, 2021
The successful candidate will have 10+ years experience in a
fast paced distribution center environment that fulfills consumer
products to multiple US domestic channels including consumer, major
US wholesale chains, small retail shops, club members, and company
owned retail outlets. This person must have the ability to manage
and motivate several management direct reports and a large number
of hourly fulfillment center employees. This role will manage a
35,000 sq ft - 60,000 sq ft distribution center and service our
eCom, Wholesale, Club, Custom, and Retail Store customers.
- Ability to use and train employees on Ship Station or similar
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and how they interface with
our front end systems and our outbound shipping platform.
- Must have the ability to forecast and manage workloads,
including prioritizing orders as needed.
- Ability to achieve company directed KPIs as they relate to
staffing and shipping, performance, including turnaround time
(service), productivity, and quality.
- Must manage all Distribution Center functions from receiving
through outbound shipping.
- Ensure all safety and OSHA requirements are met.
- Work closely with leadership to insure that inventory control
practices are in place and implemented, including regular cycle
counts and a year end inventory stock take.
- Ensure that all customer routing guides are followed to achieve
customer shipping and compliance guidelines.
- Install cost controls to achieve specified Cost per Unit (CPU)
and cost as a % of sales objectives.
- Develop and achieve certain cost savings projects throughout
- Must have a working knowledge and demonstrated experience with
US shipping providers UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency and ability to communicate with all
levels of the organization. Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 10+ years of distribution and fulfillment experience with
demonstrated ability to manage and motivate large teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and their relationship to
warehouse management systems (WMS).
- Experience in shipping B2C and B2B, with demonstrated ability
to manage shipments to large wholesale accounts via approved
routing guides. This job operates in a professional warehouse and
distribution environment. This role routinely uses standard office
equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets
and fax machines, as well as baggers, labelers, forklifts, and
other material handling equipment. Physical Demands The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job.--While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear.--This position is very active
and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping,
crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must
frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds.--Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.--Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time
position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00
a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 2 shifts per day, to insure service to customers.
The Director of Production is responsible for all production
operations 24/7. Travel Little to no travel. Travel is primarily
local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and
overnight travel may be expected. Benefits Offered
- 401k plan with Employer Match
- Company-paid life insurance with supplemental coverage
- Short and Long-Term disability coverage
- Grunt Style Employee Discount
- Paid Holidays/PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Eligible for Employee Incentive Bonus Plan AAP/EEO Statement--
Grunt Style provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Grunt Style
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Other Duties Please note this
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Keywords: Grunt Style LLC, Carol Stream , Director of Fulfillment, Executive , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!