Corporate Account Manager
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Opportunity:The Opportunity
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Corporate Account Manager responsible for
all aspects of Corporate Account strategy, sales execution and
account relationship development within Fortune 500 accounts and
large centrally controlled clients.
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At
Safety-Kleen, you will find a culture that rewards
suchentrepreneurial spirit. We empower our staff to make their own
decisions for growing the business. We are looking for likeminded
people who can share our passion for success. As a Corporate
Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and
building new business while managing existing accounts. You will be
expected to disrupt customers' thinking and build consensus for
Safety-Kleen/Clean Harbor solutions to secure deals.Safety-Kleen
Systems, Inc. is a Clean Harbors company with a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around compliance, sustainability and
keeping North American businesses Green. We are part of a $ 5
billion world-class environmental service organization and market
leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning
technology, and oil re-refining.
We have more than 19,000 employees across the North America. We are
building on a 55-year history of innovation by developing new
products and services. We serve over 400,000 customers across a
broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to
government agencies and major corporations.
Safety-Kleen is the nation's largest recovery and recycling company
for used oil products; each year we collect and re-refine more than
250 million gallons of used motor oil by leveraging a nationwide
collection network and the largest re-refinery capacity in North
America. We are the Environmental Protection Agency's preferred
option for managing used oil and re-refining it for future use.
Safety-Kleen's finished oil products are sold to retail and
commercial customers under the Performance Plus - , EcoPower -, and
This opportunity is flexible on location for the right candidate
within the Midwest. Requires access to a major airport to
facilitate effective and efficient travel.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Safety-Kleen offers candidates the following key
- Top Tier Sales Role in a functional, growth focused
- Brand Leadership - currently doing business with over 90% of
the Fortune 500
- Wide variety in product/service offerings across a customer
base of over 400,000
- Tenured, well established senior leadership team
- Strong YOY revenue and EBITDA trends
- Strong alliance between Management, Operations, Sales &
- Significant earning potential
Large and growing multi-national presence which will allow you to
interact with a wide array of customers and prospects
- Multi-market customer base with a "green" messaging
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach
customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on
their business, which link back to Safety-Kleen/Clean Harbor
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right
customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for
Safety-Kleen's solutions within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for Corporate
Accounts to support the Company in achieving profitable revenue
growth (e.g., detailed revenue potential estimates for all sites,
analysis of decision process and key players, weekly plans for
activity and revenue growth for each account).
- Deepen existing business relationships by continuing to
increase account satisfaction with ownership of contractual service
requirements, follow up with service delivery and deliver ever
improving customer service.
- Successfully propose, negotiate, and close profitable revenue
opportunities at existing and new account locations by leveraging
strong relationships with senior environmental and operations
- Effectively communicate the account strategy to the marketing
team, field sales organization and all relevant internal
- Provide leadership to internal organization by partnering with
and adding direction, training and coaching to line management and
field sales and service team to ensure that goals are
- Evaluate customer needs, understand market drivers and forces,
and ensure appropriate service/product delivery and pricing.
- Understand account profitability, value, and potential to
develop strategy to maximize profit and increase market share.
- Seek out and develop additional SK Corporate Accounts using
detailed target analysis templates.What does it take to work for
- Bachelor's Degree with a preference toward those in Sales,
Marketing, Business, or related fields;
- Track record of developing and executing sales strategy; target
customer selection, sales processes, account development and multi
tiered relationship building;
- Experience in B2B markets;
- Ability to Influence and cultivate strong internal
relationships and develop sales support resources
- Experience in complex selling and commercial sales
- A producer with a verifiable track record of identifying,
creating, and closing deals, and ultimately building a
- At least 5-7+ years in sales and/or sales management for a
large distributed, service-focused sales organization;
- Senior-level experience in overseeing multiple states and
customers from different industry verticals;
- Proficient in oral and written communications;
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Proficient in WebEx presentations;
- Proficient in Salesforce.com or similar CRM application;
- Self-starter and autonomous goal achiever that can also works
well in a team;
- Strategic and Conceptual selling expert;
- Analytical skills and project planning/management
- Comfortable working in a matrixed multi-national
- A strategic thinker - able to communicate effectively (both
written and verbal) and influence all C suite buyers;
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy;
- Communicate complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with channels,
partners, and clients;
- Mature in executive acumen;
- Tireless, high-energy professional with a bold and innovative
- Ability to travel 30%;
- Substantial depth and breadth of applied judgment.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
www.safety-kleen.com/careersSafety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors
company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong
sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around
keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2
billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service
organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste
management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We
collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we
have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us
to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ---
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Safety-Kleen, Carol Stream , Corporate Account Manager, Executive , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!