Associate Regional Sales Manager (Entry Level)
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: June 19, 2022
ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial
manufacturing leader with revenues totaling $14.1 billion in 2019.
The company's seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique
ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins
and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused
solutions are required. ITW's approximately 45,000 dedicated
colleagues around the world thrive in the company's decentralized
and entrepreneurial culture.LOMA Systems, an ITW Company, is the
world's leading engineering and manufacturing company specializing
in metal detection, X-ray inspection, checkweighers, combination
systems and more for the pharmaceutical, packaging and food
industries - all Designed to Survive -Just about any product you
will have bought in a supermarket has to be checked to ensure it is
free from contamination (i.e. metal, glass, stone, plastic) and is
to the quality intended. LOMA Systems' equipment is installed in
many food production facilities around the world to protect us as
consumers. You will get exposure to an industry you did not even
We have an excellent entry-level opportunity for individuals
wanting to start their career in capital equipment sales in the
food and pharmaceutical industries!Broadly, the Associate Regional
Sales Manager will:
- Identify, develop, and grow customer accounts in the designated
- Work with other Loma functional groups to ensure that any
customer issues are addressed and that Loma receives accurate
communication of customer needs or issues and prompt
Loma Regional Sales Managers are generally expected to spend their
- Actively seeking and developing new opportunities through cold
calling, email, trade-shows, trade associations, etc.
- Identifying key accounts in the region and developing action
plans to gain Loma exposure and penetration into those
- Visiting, and otherwise maintaining contact with, customers and
prospective customers to ensure accurate understanding of their
'needs' and 'wants' to preferably standard Loma offerings.
- General account development, managing activities and converting
all opportunities to closure.
- Maintaining customer accounts in Loma's CRM system to
accurately show customer status, activity and forecasting; other
routine reporting functions as required.Additionally, they are
- To become expert in the application and fundamentals of
operation of Loma and Lock products, including demonstrating
confidence in the use of PC based simulation of those
- To execute consultative sales activities to customers with
focus on Loma's added value differentiators of legacy, company,
performance, durability, features and options.
- To gather competitive information when available and
communicate this to Loma's management for consolidation and
distribution as appropriate; likewise actively seek Loma customer
referrals, testimonials and leads for other plants or customers or
- To demonstrate proficiency in 'hands-on' specification of
mechanical systems and instrumentation, including measuring, basic
of conveyors including understanding of belt speed relationships,
product handling and familiarity with US and metric measurement
systems and conversions between them.
- To conduct the necessary reading and research on an ongoing
basis to obtain and maintain a working knowledge of the industries
and key accounts that Loma sells into, including their current
state and critical issues.
- To operate in an independent manner.
- To conduct Loma business professionally, with a well-groomed
and articulate presence and with most efficient use of Loma's
resources, both financial and personnel.
- To participate in trade shows as an attendee and/or hosting
Loma's presence, including set-up and tear-down activities.
- To, annually, participate in the planning process to develop
realistic and achievable growth goals for the region for Loma
products and services; thereafter, to take ownership in delivering
those same goals and other agreed objectives - throughout the year
remaining cognizant of prospecting, quoting and bookings levels
demonstrating proactive response to adverse trends.
- To travel on occasion outside of region to Trade Shows or to
Loma's other facilities, particularly in Carol Stream, IL, for
product training, meetings and other purposes as such needs
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Market
Development, Account Management or similar discipline. Industrial
capital sales experience preferred.
- Strong communications, analytical and computer skills are a
- Successful customer-facing experience in sales (and, ideally,
marketing) situations is a requirement.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of an organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amount such as discounts,
commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect and perform analysis of
data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Projects a positive attitude with customers and
- Possess perseverance to continue after being rejected.
- Good time management, multitasking and organizational
- Must have a valid driver's license as minimum 50% travel is
Loma Systems, an ITW Company, is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.If you are a qualified individual
with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access the online application system process due to your
disability, please call the Loma Human Resources Dept. at (630)
240-9571 to request assistance. No other requests will be
acknowledged.ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our
colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create
workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to
their full potential.As an equal employment opportunity employer,
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment
for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing
through all aspects of the employment relationship.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion,
national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
Keywords: ITW, Carol Stream , Associate Regional Sales Manager (Entry Level), Executive , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!