Associate Executive Director
Company: Covenant Living
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Covenant Living at Windsor
Park, part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement
Communities, is seeking an Associate Executive Director. The
Associate Executive Director is responsible for assisting in the
overall operations of the campus. They also bear management
responsibility for a broad range of campus planning functions and
areas of operations. The Associate Executive Director is
responsible for implementing all policies and procedures of
Covenant Living (CL) and the campus, assuring compliance with and
adherence to all federal, state and local regulations and laws. The
Associate Executive Director works to enhance the security,
independence, and dignity of all of the community's residents by
providing inspired organizational leadership and creative
operational management. In the course of communication with the
executive director, assures that communication with the central
office staff, campus staff and residents is maintained. In the
absence of the executive director, the associate executive director
assumes responsibility. In this role, theAssociateExecutive
- Develop and maintain basic understanding and working knowledge
of all departments in order to assist in coordinating and
integrating all services provided.
- Participate in an ongoing active marketing and public relations
program for campus, skilled nursing care, assisted living
- Assure residential and health facilities are in compliance with
all federal, state and other governing agencies' requirements.
- Assist in the administration of up-to-date policies and
procedures including personnel policies, wage and salary
administration, safety policies, accounting/record keeping
policies, purchasing, work rules, hiring and firing policies, etc.
Assist with the establishment and monitoring of campus practices to
assure conformance with CL policies.
- Set spiritual tone for staff and residents, to ensure that the
atmosphere and environment reflects the mission.
- Hire, evaluate, discipline, motivate, counsel and terminate key
personnel, in collaboration with HR, generally director level
positions within the AEDs scope of responsibility.
- Develop a positive employee relations climate, and personnel
that are highly committed to the mission, goals and objectives of
the organization. Actively support and reflect the customer service
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operating plan, capital
equipment and capital improvement and cash flow budgets.
- Assist with the preparation of the campus integrated strategic
plan.The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree required; a Master's degree
in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration
- Three years experience in an administrative position and/or
other upper level management position(s).
- Three years of experience in leadership with a CCRC. A genuine
desire to work with and serve seniors.
- Variety of previous work experience in supervisory
- Requirement of education and experience for state Nursing Home
Associate executive director's licensure should be in process of
completion or completed.For full time employees, we offer a
generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org. Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
or ordinances.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
Keywords: Covenant Living, Carol Stream , Associate Executive Director, Executive , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!