Company: Marmon Holdings, Inc.
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Marmon Foodservice Technologies, Inc.
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of
Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely
heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial
spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and
retaining top talent.
Coordinate with Commercial, Strategic Insights, Engineering and
Marketing to map competitive marketplace for assigned product
categories and lead product development strategies. Identify
greatest opportunities, segmentation, targeting and positioning
while collaborating with commercial and marketing to determine
product, place, price and promotion. Manage NPD pipeline, product
life cycle management and product line simplification for
designated product categories. Develop and be the expert in
assigned products, coordinate closely with commercial team and
marketing to develop effective Marketing and Sales Enablement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Market 360:
- Conduct market research, benchmarking analysis and competitive
threat analysis within product segment.
- Be a subject matter expert with respect to the product segment
competition. Conduct competitive market assessments to evaluate
market share, trends, penetration opportunities by market and
- Experienced with gathering and seeking voice of customer
- Develop and Implement Strategy:
- Learn and lead strategic marketing management framework for
your product responsibilities
- Clarify the product strategy for target market(s) (by customer,
by segment, by product category.
- Develop Product Roadmaps and Lead Product Lifecycle Management:
- Work with cross-functional leadership to develop and execute
product development roadmaps and innovation initiatives, which
create demand, achieve the financial and strategic objectives of
- Define product strategies and roadmaps and work with sales and
marketing team to develop annual operating plans for product lines
to meet or exceed financial targets.
- Focuses on and manages product assortment and rationalization
opportunities, track and measure results to plan. Analyze new
product opportunities to continually learn and prioritize future
- Run NPD and Innovation Programs:
- Holistically manage product development and capital investment
budgets to ensure that the product supports the company's overall
strategy and goals.
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements.
- Work closely with aftermarket team on new product training in
order to educate the service technician network.
- Lead Cross-Functional Teams and Collaborate:
- Work closely with Commercial team members, participate in
customer facing calls and events
- Collaborate with engineering to maintain up-to-date manuals,
illustrated parts lists, and other critical technical
- Collaborate with brand marketing, communications and digital
marketing to develop materials including but not limited to price
lists, catalogs, specification sheets, selling guides, pitch
presentations and any communication regarding price adjustments,
product updates, etc.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations to support quality
complaints and product feedback.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain to manage component
consolidations, align with supply chain strategy and mitigate
supply chain risk management.
- Other tasks and /or duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications, Skills/Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering; MBA
- 3-5 years professional experience as a product manager or
product focused b2b industry experience including product
engineering, supply chain, procurement, and commercial; preferably
- Capacity for strategic thinking, planning and product
- Experience defining and launching successful products along
with solid project management skills, from idea to production.
- Solid financial, market planning, and analysis skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the dynamics involved in
catering to end user, dealer, and distributor channels and
- A desire to create practical/innovative solutions using
- Ability to achieve results by influencing cross-functional
teams without formal authority.
- A collaborative work style and ability to positively influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is
- A high level of energy and passion required.
- Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Follow established policies and procedures as outlined in
Prince Castle's Quality Manual and associated documents.
- Participate in quality assurance and business improvement
activities, including training and improvement projects as defined
by the organization.
Working Conditions: Work is performed largely in office and
manufacturing environments with overnight travel that may be at
customer premises, service provider locations, and/or between MFT
locations. Hours of work will generally be during regular business
hours with at least 40 hours a week but may vary according to
special projects, deadlines, or other concerns. Ability to lift
40-50 lbs. and a variety of postures (bending, stooping, etc.) when
handling product, training, or investigating technical issues.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Acknowledgement: This job description describes the general nature
and level of work performed by employee assigned to this position.
It does not state or imply that these are the only duties and
responsibilities assigned to the job. The employee may be required
to perform other job-related duties as requested by management. All
requirements are subject to change over time and to possible
modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with a
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates
will be required to complete additional job-related screening
processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to their membership in
any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to
complete your application or any part of the recruiting process,
please email your request to email@example.com, and please be sure
to include the title and the location of the position for which you
Keywords: Marmon Holdings, Inc., Carol Stream , Product Manager, Executive , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!