Manager, Executive Compensation
Company: Dover Corporation
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue
of over $8 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components,
specialty systems, consumable supplies, software and digital
solutions, and support services through five operating segments:
Engineered Products, Clean Energy & Fueling, Imaging &
Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Climate & Sustainable
Technologies. Dover combines global scale with operational agility
to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial
approach for over 60 years, our team of approximately 24,000
employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers
to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove,
Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under "DOV."
Additional information is available at .
The Executive Compensation Manager will support the design,
communication, and implementation, of the long-term incentive (LTI)
plan, short-term incentive (STI) plans, the non-qualified deferred
compensation (NQDC) plan, the share ownership guidelines for senior
executives, and the equity-based rewards and recognition programs.
This individual will interact with senior leaders and provide
guidance on internal and external offers and strategies for Dover
executives across the globe, as well as assist in the preparation
of Compensation Committee materials and the preparation of the
Proxy CD&A tables. The role will act as the subject matter
expert for driving process improvement and standardized work in
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Corporate, Segment, and Operating Company HR
leaders on all executive compensation matters.
- Acts as a member of the Compensation COE to Lead, and/or
collaborate with the Segments and Operating Companies on, a variety
of projects with broad-based compensation, including program
redesign, policy reviews, and implementation of innovative
- Provides guidance on new hire offers, transfers, promotions,
and retention strategies for existing executives.
- Manages vendor relationships for executive compensation surveys
and equity compliance and reporting outside the United States.
- Evaluates position descriptions, performs market pricings,
assigns job bands and maintains the integrity of the compensation
- Proactively identifies ways to improve, automate and/or
streamline executive compensation processes.
- Provides reporting and preparation of executive share ownership
- Prepares executive retirement letters and summaries.
- Assist in preparing presentation materials for the quarterly
compensation committee meetings.
- Assist in preparing the Proxy CD&A tables.
- Collaborates with the finance team to track and report
participants and performance payout metrics in the LTI and STI
programs, including relative Total Shareholder Return (rTSR) and
internal Total Shareholder Return (iTSR)
- Oversee the process, reporting and communication for the
equity-based rewards and recognition programs.
- Prepare communications and training for deferred compensation
- Coordinate and support senior leaders in the executive
compensation year-end compensation process.
- Prepare and maintain executive compensation materials and
communications. Qualifications / Requirements/Desired
- Bachelors in business administration, Finance, Human Resources,
or related field degree is required.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), SHRM Certified
Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional
(SHRM-SCP) credential is an advantage.
- SEC reporting experience preferred.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Ability to manage and operate at both a strategic and direct
level of conducting analysis, design and/or administration of
- Experience with change management, enterprise-wide
communication, and adept at effective communication.
- Effective communication skills, including verbal, written
communications, as well as ability to interact with all levels of
- Capable of effectively managing complex projects with little to
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Customer service approach and the ability to operate in areas
without a defined policy.
- Use integrity in handling confidential company and sensitive
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing
of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any
employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position
may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by
the person who is managerially responsible for this position.
Work Arrangement : Hybrid
Salary Range : -
We consider several job-related, non-discriminatory factors when
determining the pay rate for a position, including, but not limited
to, the position's responsibilities, a candidate's work experience,
a candidate's education/training, the position's location, and the
key skills needed for the position. Pay is one of the Total Rewards
that we provide to compensate and recognize employees for their
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law.
Job Function : Human Resources; Finance
Keywords: Dover Corporation, Carol Stream , Manager, Executive Compensation, Executive , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!