Company: The Carlton Center Inc
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Carlton Center is a growing faith-based non-profit practice
located in Carol Stream. The Carlton Center is seeking pre-licensed
or licensed mental health therapists to provide office and
school-based counseling services. However, due to COVID-19, all
services will be virtual. We provide counseling to children ages 7
and up as well as children/adults in our office. Candidate must be
clinically sound, ethical, culturally sensitive and able to work
collaboratively as part of a team. Candidate must willing to grow
in your skills and comfortable promoting your expertise. The
practice is very supportive and being a team player is essential.
We are always looking for different ways to provide services.
Knowledge of family therapy theory and ability to apply this
knowledge in working with families is important. Candidate must
have the ability to work with local community agencies to provide
effective services for the clients.
***Remote option available***
- Paid supervision for pre-licensed clinicians
- Professional and leadership training
- Cloud-based practice management software
- Team collaboration for cases
- Electronic medical records/billing
- Paid malpractice insurance for your work at The Carlton
- W-2 employee status based on percentage of fees collected from
clients and insurance
- A Master's degree from an accredited university in the field of
Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, Clinical Mental Health
- Must have a degree that leads to licensure in Illinois
- Must be culturally sensitive and competent
*BIPOC encouraged to apply.
Keywords: The Carlton Center Inc, Carol Stream , Associate Therapist, Healthcare , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!