CNA, Nursing Assistant, Full Time, Second Shift
Company: Covenant Living
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: June 19, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Join our team and serve
seniors in a 5-star healthcare facility! This is a Full-time
position generally working 3 pm to 11 pm.Making a difference in the
lives of others that's what working at Covenant Living is all
about. You have the opportunity each and every day to make a
difference in the lives of older adults. From improving our
residents' quality of life, to creating peace of mind for them and
their families, our team members know that as a part of our
community, they are changing lives. Covenant Living at Windsor Park
is seeking qualified candidates for Certified Nursing Assistants,
CNA to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and
peace of mind for our residents and their families by creating a
better way of life. Join our organization, where teamwork, respect,
and service is part of our everyday environment and build your
health care career in a supportive, faith-based community. Position
available in skilled nursing. In this role the Certified Nursing
Assistant, CNA, will:
- Reports directly to the nurse manager, may also take direction
from licensed nurses on duty or other supervisory staff.
- Provides direct care to residents on a daily basis.
- Assists with activities, light housekeeping, laundry, and
- The CNA is entrusted to assist residents with basic personal
care according to procedures and daily assignment.
- This includes but is not limited to bathing, dressing, dental
hygiene, toilet activities, grooming, feeding,
- Utilize the electronic medical records system timely and
- Maintain resident rooms in a clean and orderly manner by
providing light housekeeping, changing linen, making beds, putting
away clothing and personal effects, tidying bedside table, shelves,
closets, and cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Assist with resident laundry assuring clothes are marked, clean
and mended, ironed, and put away.
- Notify supervisor of clothing needs as they occur.
- Prepare residents for meals, assist with serving meals and
feeding of residents.
- May be cross trained in Assisted Living.The ideal candidate
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Completion and passing the test for an approved Nursing
Assistant program in the State of IL.
- Listed on the State's Health Nursing Assistant Registry.For
full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org. Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
or ordinances.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
Keywords: Covenant Living, Carol Stream , CNA, Nursing Assistant, Full Time, Second Shift, Healthcare , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!