Registered Nurse Occupational Health
Company: Centrum Jobs - Ascension Health
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Registered Nurse Occupational Health-Ascension Health
We Are Hiring: We are hiring! St. Joseph ElginPRN- min of 2
days/week What You Will Do: Provide health care services to the
organization's employees in accordance with established policies,
procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Provide treatment for job related injuries and illnesses.
- Conduct pre-employment health screenings and immunization
- Ensure compliance with applicable workplace safety laws and
regulations. May also conduct safety training programs.
- Provide employee counseling and referrals for occupational
injuries and illnesses as well as other health-related
- Monitor trends and causes of employee safety events and works
with colleagues to identify areas of safety risk. What You Will
Need: Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Additional Preferences: No additional preferences. Why Join Our
Team: Ascension Illinois, one of the largest health systems in
Illinois, with 15 hospitals and over 150 sites of care, serves over
6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. A ca
Keywords: Centrum Jobs - Ascension Health, Carol Stream , Registered Nurse Occupational Health, Healthcare , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!