RN, Registered Nurse, Third Shift Overnights
Company: Covenant Living
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
Covenant Living at Windsor Park is a CMS 5 Star Skilled Nursing
Healthcare Facility! We are honored to receive the highest quality
rating from CMS.
Do you need flexibility? We offer 12 hour shifts, 7:00pm-7:30am,
working 3 days a week! Great flexible scheduling in our Skilled
Pay starts at $33 an hour and up. Additionally we are offering a
$5,000 sign on bonus!
Making a difference in the lives of others that's what working at
Covenant Living is all about. Covenant Living at Windsor Park is
seeking qualified candidates for a Registered Nurse (RN). Join our
organization, where teamwork, respect, and service is part of our
everyday environment and build your health care career in a
supportive, faith-based community.
We have amazing benefits! Apply today!
- 403b retirement savings account with a 3% employer match
- Quality medical, dental, and vision insurance (blue cross blue
shield medical, delta dental, and VSP vision plans)
- Employer paid life insurance, and short term disability
- Free access to our fitness center on campus
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,500
- Pet insurance, and MORE!The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing and have at
least 1 year of nursing experience.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of IL.
- Skill in assessing problems, planning and evaluating solutions
in relationship to routine supervision of LPNs and nursing
assistant and resident needs.
- Patience and tact, with excellent communication skills in
English to speak with residents and their families.
- Genuine compassion for senior adults and the disabled.In this
role, the RN, Registered Nurse will:
- Provide routine daily direction and monitor the work of the
LPNs and nursing assistants on the unit, assuring a high standard
of nursing care and satisfactory completion of tasks.
- Assist in the orientation of new nursing personnel and
reinforce training standards to maintain a high quality of
- Communicate on a regular basis with the Director of Nursing
regarding assessments, observations, and suggestions of problem
areas, resident and employee activities, concerns, needs,
- Observe and evaluate residents' health, mental and emotional
conditions and communicate significant changes to appropriate
staff. When indicated is responsible for notifying the physician
and family members according to prescribed procedures.We are ready
to hire and we look forward to reviewing your application
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Homeare equal opportunity
employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or
ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected
veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other
characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
Keywords: Covenant Living, Carol Stream , RN, Registered Nurse, Third Shift Overnights, Healthcare , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!