Pediatric Occupational Therapist - Feeding Therapist
Company: Westside Children's Therapy
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: July 26, 2022
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how
Occupational Therapists feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe
environment where Occupational Therapists are free to be
themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and
experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above
all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids lives. As an
Occupational Therapist with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for
working with kids, we think you d be a great fit!
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist specialized in
pediatric feeding to join our occupational therapy team in Carol
Stream! Your caseload would be a blend of direct OT clients along
with some feeding need clients.
Current locations hiring: New Lenox, Plainfield, Willowbrook,
Wheaton, DeKalb, Carol Stream, Schaumburg, Homer Glen, Shorewood,
Why would an Occupational Therapist choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn t
all be here)
- Mentorship from the best Occupational Therapy Director you
- Because our Ops team does the referrals, billing, scheduling,
etc, you can focus on your clinical work
- Competitive Pay
- Flex time - when you are not treating you can leave the
- Collaboration with speech, physical, counseling and ABA
- Brand new, kid-friendly clinic
Keywords: Westside Children's Therapy, Carol Stream , Pediatric Occupational Therapist - Feeding Therapist, Healthcare , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!