Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Our care is great
in a crisis At Aveanna, the largest pediatric home healthcare
company, you can work with one patient in one home. It's simply a
safer place to care. Meanwhile, your work as a Registered Nurse
(RN) helps to keep our medically fragile patients out of the
hospital so ER nurses can devote their efforts to COVID-19
patients. In other words, it's a job that matters now more than
Caring In Action RN Responsibilities Include:
- Execution of physician's prescribed plan of care and compliant
documentation of care in system of record.
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and
- Patient assessments and coordination of care.
- Health, promotion, teaching, and training of family
RN Requirements for Success
- Must have eligible good-standing license (RN) for the state in
which the clinician will practice.
- Current CPR certification
- Must be comfortable providing in-home nursing care to infants,
children, adolescents, and adults
- Pediatrics experience is helpful, but not necessary. We offer
exceptional training for all nurses.
Why More Nurses Are Saying YES to Aveanna
- Local/community cases allow us to match you to a case that's
close to home
- 1-on-1 Personalized Care
- 24/7 clinical and operational support for direct clinical, plus
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- State-of-the-art technology allowing electronic charting at
point of care
- Flexible shifts and scheduling (8, 12, or 16-hour shifts;
- Full-time and salaried career opportunities
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Carol Stream , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!