CNA, Nursing Assistant, Full Time, Night
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: January 20, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Making a difference in the
lives of others - that's what working at Covenant Living is all
about. You have the opportunity each and every day to make a
difference in the lives of older adults. From improving our
residents' quality of life, to creating peace of mind for them and
their families, our team members know that as a part of our
community, they are changing lives. Covenant Living at Windsor Park
is seeking qualified candidates for Certified Nursing Assistants
(CNA) to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and
peace of mind for our residents and their families by creating a
better way of life. Join our organization, where teamwork, respect,
and service is part of our everyday environment and build your
health care career in a supportive, faith-based community.
Positions are available in assisted living and memory care.In this
role the CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant will:
- Reports directly to the nurse manager, may also take direction
from licensed nurses on duty or other supervisory staff.
- Provides direct care to residents on a daily basis.
- Position also assists with activities, light housekeeping,
laundry, and dining services.
- Position is service in nature, in performance of duties the
resident care assistant is entrusted to assist residents with basic
personal care according to procedures and daily assignment.
- This includes but is not limited to bathing, dressing, dental
hygiene, toilet activities, grooming, feeding,
- Maintain resident rooms in a clean and orderly manner by
providing light housekeeping, changing linen, making beds, putting
away clothing and personal effects, tidying bedside table, shelves,
closets, and cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Assist with resident laundry assuring clothes are marked, clean
and mended, ironed, and put away.
- Notify supervisor of clothing needs as they occur.
- Prepare residents for meals, assist with serving meals and
feeding of residents.
- May be cross trained in skilled nursing.The ideal candidate
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Completion and passing the test for an approved Nursing
Assistant program in the State.
- Listed on the State's Health Nursing Assistant Registry.For
full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit or .Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability,
marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected
genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by
local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Carol Stream , CNA, Nursing Assistant, Full Time, Night, Healthcare , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!