CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant/Care Attendant, Assisted Living, Per diem
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Making a difference in the
lives of others - that's what working at Covenant Living is all
about. Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity each and
every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults. From
improving our residents' quality of life, to creating peace of mind
for them and their families, our team members know that as a part
of our community, they are changing lives. Covenant Living at
Windsor Park is seeking qualified candidates for Certified Nursing
Assistants (CNA) to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to
create joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families
by creating a better way of life. Join our organization, where
teamwork, respect, and service is part of our everyday environment
and build your health care career in a supportive, faith-based
community. Positions are available in assisted living and memory
care.In this role the Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA will:
- Reports directly to the nurse manager, may also take direction
from licensed nurses on duty or other supervisory staff.
- Provides direct care to residents on a daily basis.
- Position also assists with activities, light housekeeping,
laundry, and dining services.
- Position is service in nature, in performance of duties the
resident care assistant is entrusted to assist residents with basic
personal care according to procedures and daily assignment.
- This includes but is not limited to bathing, dressing, dental
hygiene, toilet activities, grooming, feeding,
- Utilizes the electronic medical records system timely and
- Maintain resident rooms in a clean and orderly manner by
providing light housekeeping, changing linen, making beds, putting
away clothing and personal effects, tidying bedside table, shelves,
closets, and cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Assist with resident laundry assuring clothes are marked, clean
and mended, ironed, and put away.
- Notify supervisor of clothing needs as they occur.
- Prepare residents for meals, assist with serving meals and
feeding of residents.
- May be cross trained.The ideal candidate will have:
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Completion and passing the test for an approved Nursing
Assistant program in the State of IL.
- Listed on the State's Health Nursing Assistant Registry.For
full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Carol Stream , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant/Care Attendant, Assisted Living, Per diem, Healthcare , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!