Certified Nursing Assistant, Skilled Nursing - Per Diem
Company: Windsor Park
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job Description* PER DIEM POSITIONA AVAILABLE*Per Diem employees must provide 2 working days of availability for every 2-week pay period.
Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
The purpose of this position is to provide direct daily care to residents at the skilled nursing level of care according to care plans, standard procedures and established State and Federal regulations for skilled nursing facilities. This position assists in the safety, comfort and well being of residents. This position is cross-trained generally assigned to the skilled nursing facility, may be assigned to the assisted living level of care as needed. n this role the Certified Nursing Assistant will:
- Reports directly to the nurse manager, may also take direction from licensed nurses on duty or other supervisory staff.
- Provides direct care to residents on a daily basis.
- Position also assists with activities, light housekeeping, laundry, and dining services.
- Position is service in nature, in performance of duties the resident care assistant is entrusted to assist residents with basic personal care according to procedures and daily assignment.
- This includes but is not limited to bathing, dressing, dental hygiene, toilet activities, grooming, feeding, transportation/transfer, etc.
- Maintain resident rooms in a clean and orderly manner by providing light housekeeping, changing linen, making beds, putting away clothing and personal effects, tidying bedside table, shelves, closets, and cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Assist with resident laundry assuring clothes are marked, clean and mended, ironed, and put away.
- Notify supervisor of clothing needs as they occur.
- Prepare residents for meals, assist with serving meals and feeding of residents. The ideal candidate will have:
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Completion and passing the test for an approved Nursing Assistant program in the State.
- Listed on the State’s Health Nursing Assistant Registry.Company DescriptionWindsor Park, A Covenant Retirement Community, is a continuing care retirement community set on a 60-acre park-like campus that offers the charm of a stately country home. We seek to fulfill our mission and purpose to create joy, and peace of mind for residents and their families by providing a better way of life in a faith-based environment.
Keywords: Windsor Park, Carol Stream , Certified Nursing Assistant, Skilled Nursing - Per Diem, Healthcare , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!