Caregiver - Full-Time 3rd Shift
Company: Belmont Village Senior Living
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: May 12, 2019
HIRING EVENT! Tuesday, May 7th-10a to 3p:
545 Belmont Lane, Carol Stream
1st Shift 6:30am - 2:45pm:
2nd Shift 2:30pm-10:45pm:
3rd Shift 10:30pm - 6:45am:
IND 200 #gd #MON:
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK--
on FORTUNEs Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees
say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent
benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities.
Belmont Village staff members play an essential role in providing
our residents with an exceptional lifestyle as they age. Our goal
is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care and services
to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a
commitment to working with seniors.
Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living
a Great Place to Work and Live!:
This position provides personal care assistance with Activities of
Daily Living including bathing, dressing, toileting and
transferring to multiple senior residents residing at Belmont
Village Senior Living.
- A Caregiver is usually assigned to support multiple residents
within the community. A Caregiver may be hired or assigned to
provide private care services to one resident based on resident or
- Follows the residents individual service plan in providing
one-on-one support and companionship to residents, which may
include (but not limited to):
- daily wellness checks to monitor and report any change of
- housekeeping services to include daily straightening of the
- incontinence management including assisting residents to the
bathroom, providing assistance with hygiene as needed.
- assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing,
dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene and mobility
- escorting residents to activities, meal, nature walks and
outside appointments as needed.
- Assisting in development and updating of each residents
individual service plan and charting.
- Reporting concerns about residents to the Nurse-on-Duty or the
Director of Resident Care Services.
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community,
including (but not limited to):
- assisting residents with participation in activities.
- facilitating activities.
- escorting of resident(s) for activities outside community when
- promoting safety and well-being of residents.
- Assisting with meal service in the dining room if assigned to
dementia programming areas of the community
- High School diploma or equivalent .
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
- Experience as a primary caregiver and/or experience or
education that has provided opportunity to develop good
organizational skills as well as an understanding and sensitivity
to the needs of the aging population.
- Ability to work schedules assigned in a 24 hour operation,
- Good communication and telephone skills.
- One plus year of direct care experience
- PC skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Observation and reporting skills
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit
plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term
disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k)
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.:
Keywords: Belmont Village Senior Living, Carol Stream , Caregiver - Full-Time 3rd Shift, Healthcare , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!