Senior Web Merchandising Manager
Company: BlackHawk Industrial
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description**THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY**SUMMARY: The
Senior Web Merchandising Manager at BlackHawk is a key member of
the Ecommerce Team who manages the day-to-day operations of the Web
Merchandising Team. This includes creating content for your chosen
categories, leading a team and process, and analyzing data to
improve the customer experience. You will be obsessing over
quality, and you'll be guided by a deep analytical understanding of
the customer's needs to provide insightful context and informed
decisions for continued growth opportunities while striving for a
best-in-class customer experience. You bring great digital
merchandising skills; we will teach you about industrial tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
- Managing a team of Digital Merchandisers for BlackHawk. As a
working manager learn, understand, teach and enhance the technology
and workflow for your team.
- Implementing and optimizing site merchandising strategies with
a high degree of focus on conversion, searchability and customer
- Collaborating with Category Directors to develop and prioritize
experiences and initiatives to drive category goals.
- Creating relevant enrichment reports and dashboards to educate
business on overall enrichment performance and status of
- Identifying inefficiencies within existing data models and help
prototype, test, and approve new solutions.
- Working with Suppliers to procure relevant product data and
structure it to be easily consumable to customers and search
- Optimizing product data inside web hierarchies with associated
attributes to assure products are searchable with web tools.
- Analyzing product, category, supplier, and brand performance
data to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Working with Category Directors and Suppliers to create
supplier landing pages that contain Supplier write-ups, category
data with category images, current catalogs and Supplier
- Ensuring that product pages contain the richest possible
information for customers to make purchasing
- A Minimum of five years online merchandising experience with
expert knowledge in merchandising processes and merchandising
- Strong people leadership and coaching skills with experience
leading remote team members.
- Strong exposure to enterprise content management system (CMS)
and product information management (PIM) experience preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, SQL is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to perform role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a proven
ability to effectively communicate detailed or technical
information to individuals with non-technical experience
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to easily manage
multiple projects effectively
- Exposure to technology platforms and principles around
responsive design, Analytics, Reporting, SEO, Google Analytics,
Ratings & Reviews
- A BS degree in Merchandising, Marketing, Business or relevant
fieldTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 15% travelSUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES: As
a working manager you will have direct management responsibilities
of a teamBENEFITS:
- 401K Plan and Company Match Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off *BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: BlackHawk Industrial, Carol Stream , Senior Web Merchandising Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!