Dishwasher, Dish Room Aide, Part time
Company: Covenant Living
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: June 19, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Covenant Living at Windsor
Park, part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement
Communities, is seeking a Part-time Dishwasher. The Dishwasher
operates the dishwashing machine and provides orderly maintenance
of all nutrition services storage areas. Assists in other areas of
the kitchen with maintenance of dish room and equipment all in
accordance with the standard procedure of the dining services
department. Various shifts available, including evenings and
weekends. About 15 hours per week. In this role, the Dishwasher
- Safely operate the dishwashing machine.
- Maintain stock areas in a neat and orderly fashion on a daily
- Transport carts to and from the appropriate dining areas.
- Monitor and record the water temperatures and cleaning compound
- Perform cleaning assignments as directed following sanitation
- Clean and wash food-service carts, dishes, utensils, trays,
pots, pans, etc., and stores same.
- Uses proper sanitation in all food and service areas.
- Maintain cleanliness in all work areas, equipment, and
- Deliver food requests to stations as needed.
- Deliver clean water pitchers to nursing stations.
- Keep all kitchen work areas and dining rooms clear of dirty
- Performs other cleaning assignments as directed.
- Sweep and mop floors and work areas.
- Assist in the transportation of residents in case of fire,
disaster, or emergency evacuation according to procedure.The ideal
candidate will have:
- Previous relevant experience, preferred, or we will provide
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, oral and
written, with residents, family members, and staff, required.
- Ability to work with a team and independently at times.For full
time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org. Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
or ordinances.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
Keywords: Covenant Living, Carol Stream , Dishwasher, Dish Room Aide, Part time, Hospitality & Tourism , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!