Company: Belmont Village Geneva Road
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Love What You Do, Feel Valued, Grow & Thrive...
Belmont Village Geneva Road is Immediately Hiring a Full Time Chef
Manager - Salaried Position with Annual & Quarterly Bonus
Belmont Village Senior Living is rooted in hospitality & enhanced
with care and services. The Chef Manager plays a critical role in
ensuring the exceptional dining experience our residents and their
guests have grown accustomed to. Careers with Belmont Village
Senior Living offer stability, excellent benefits & a family like
atmosphere. To help ensure your safety and provide you with peace
of mind, we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 and the flu.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- A supportive culture led by seasoned Regional & Corporate
- Work-life balance with a predictable schedule
- Recognition & appreciation for your hard work & dedication to
members of the Belmont Village family including employees,
residents & their families
As the Chef Manager, you will be hands-on with meal preparation as
needed, working closely with front of house & back of house teams
to ensure the hospitality oriented dining program consistently
exceeds resident & guest expectations. You will select, train &
grow culinary talent within our state-of-the-art kitchen & develop
lasting relationships with residents & guests in our restaurant
style dining room.
- Schedules & coordinates the work of the Sous Chef, cooks & other
kitchen staff to ensure maximum productivity & high standards of
quality with each meal.
- Ensures recipes are consistently prepared according to company
guidelines & standards while using culinary creativity for special
event menu planning.
- Ensures resident & guest satisfaction with meals & service
through effective communication with residents, guests &
- Orders all food & equipment supplies, & maintains sufficient
inventory per company standards.
- Establishes controls to minimize food & supply waste, adheres to
labor budgets & contains spending within approved budget.
- Builds positive employee relations & consistently trains staff in
all aspects of personal safety, food storage, preparation,
presentation, and cleanliness; applies company policies in a fair &
Keywords: Belmont Village Geneva Road, Carol Stream , Chef Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!