Lead Dining Services Aide, Dietary, Part-Time Evenings
Company: Covenant Living
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Join a great team, doing great
things, at a great senior living community!Covenant Living at
Windsor Park, part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care
Retirement Communities, is seeking Part-Time Dining Services Aide.
The Dietary Aide provides efficient and courteous service to
residents and guests as well as performing a variety of services in
the Healthcare Center dining areas. Shifts are available weekday
and weekend evenings, general hours are 3 pm to 7 pm. No late
hours! In this role, theDining Services Aidewill:
- Wait on assigned tables.
- Take Resident and guest meal orders.
- Setupand bus tables.
- Pre-service setup of tray-line.
- Assembling individual meals on tray-line.
- Complete clean up assignment following sanitation
- Assuring that all shift duties are thoroughly completed before
the close of each shift period. The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevantdining experience.
- One year experience working in food service or a Healthcare
- Ability to demonstrate effective reading, writing, speaking and
analytical skills, required.
- Full understanding and effective application of sanitation,
food borne illness, and cross-contamination policies and procedures
as well as the use of HACCP protocols.
- Knowledge of dining room operational procedures and etiquette,
proper small wares handling, as well as knowledge of residents
- Willingness to work with and interact with older adults.For
full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org. Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
or ordinances.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
Keywords: Covenant Living, Carol Stream , Lead Dining Services Aide, Dietary, Part-Time Evenings, Hospitality & Tourism , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!