Dining Services Aide, Part Time
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: January 23, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Part of a nation wide family
of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Covenant Living is
seeking a Dining Services Aide. This position is responsible for
providing efficient and courteous service to residents and guests
as well as performing a variety of services in the Healthcare
Center dining areas.In this role, the Dining Services Aide
- Wait on assigned tables.
- Take Resident meal orders.
- Set up and bus tables.
- Pre-service setup of tray-line.
- Assembling individual meals on tray-line.
- Assuring that all shift duties are thoroughly completed before
the close of each shift period. The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant dining experience.
- One year experience working in a Healthcare setting.
- Ability to demonstrate effective reading, writing, speaking and
analytical skills, required.
- Full understanding and effective application of sanitation,
food borne illness, and cross-contamination policies and procedures
as well as the use of HACCP protocols.
- Knowledge of dining room operational procedures and etiquette,
proper small wares handling, as well as knowledge of residents
- Willingness to work with and interact with older adults.For
full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Carol Stream , Dining Services Aide, Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!