HR Assistant Manager
Company: FIC America Corporation
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: April 9, 2021
FIC America Corp. aims to contribute to society by empowering
and educating all the employees to be able to take initiatives to
solve varieties of issues. As a continuously growing company, we
are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team!
We offer great benefits!:
- Medical: BCBS PPO, Dental: Delta Dental and Vision: VSP
- Add-on cash benefit insurances
- Employer paid short-term disability
- $20,000 employer paid life insurance policy
- Optional long-term disability, and additional life
- 2 week slow-down periods
- Opportunities for advancement
- So much more!
Human Resources Assistant Manager
The HR Assistant Manager will oversee the routine functions of the
HR Team including Employee Relations, Leave of Absence Management,
Benefits Administration, Workers' Compensation, and serve as an
advisor in company policies and practices.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and coordinate the HR team's day-to-day activities.
- Work closely with the leadership team to provide coaching for
all HR matters such as policy administration, training and
development, and employee relations, etc.
- Develop and/or deliver HR training to employees and
- Develop and implement standard work instructions.
- Collaborate with the leadership and HR Team to ensure
compliance with all employment laws and regulations.
- Investigate and resolve employee issues in a fair and
- Identify, develop, and implement programs and processes
supporting business objectives.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws and
regulations, and recommended best practices to maintain
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, and new
technologies in HR and talent management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Expertise in workplace investigations including the ability to
investigate, analyze, and resolve allegations.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Strong presentation skills, ability to speak across various
settings and communicate to broad, diverse audience is
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and
experience building successful relationships and partnerships at
all organizational levels.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Leader with a strong drive to create a positive and inspiring
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field required.
- A minimum of five years of human resource management experience
- ISO/TS knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing is preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at both
FIC America Corp. provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all
individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age,
national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a
protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified
individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FIC America Corporation, Carol Stream , HR Assistant Manager, Human Resources , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!