Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter
Company: Prince Industries
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Prince Industries, located in Carol Stream, IL is currently
seeking a Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter to join our team.
The HR Generalist will work under the guidance of the HR Director
and will focus on a variety of duties including full cycle
recruiting for manufacturing and administrative roles, employee
relations, compliance, training and administrative duties. This is
a great opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience in
the HR field at a company that promotes positive culture and
continuous improvement. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager
to learn, can think outside of the box, has a can-do attitude and
excellent communication and organizational skills.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment including sourcing,
screening applicants, scheduling interviews for hiring managers and
overseeing the hiring and onboarding process.
- Other recruiting responsibilities include:
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System to maintain current job
- Utilize outside job boards to actively source for
- Manage external relationships with local high schools and
colleges, counties, organizations and community resources to keep
an open pipeline of candidates.
- Work with external temp staffing agencies for urgent hiring
- Assist in employment-related inquiries from employees and
supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the HR
- Focus on employee development opportunities including
apprenticeship programs, training, etc.
- Promote a positive company culture and focus on employee
relations by developing a relationship with our workforce,
coordinating on-site company events and engagement activities.
- Work alongside the HR Director on various compliance, audits
and continuous improvement projects.
- Utilize the HRIS to ensure employee information is up to date
- Oversee maintenance of employee personnel files to ensure
- Ensure adherence to all company polices and procedures.
- Understand and demonstrate the Company's core values:
Character, Respect, Continuous Improvement and Responsibility.
- Perform administrative duties including employment
verifications, pay increases, maintain the company intranet site,
company wide communication and postings, etc.
- Back up for bi-weekly payroll transmission.
- Perform other duties as assigned.REQUIREMENTS
- Must have knowledge of principles and procedures for
recruitment and selection.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures, employment laws and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to build rapport and trusting relationships with all
levels of the Company.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience in a recruiting role.
- Experience in manufacturing or similar environment is a
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field; PHR or
SHRM certification a plus.
- Strong PC experience in (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- HRIS experience a plus.
- ATS experience a plus.BENEFITS
- Paid vacation, personal time and holidays (9 per year)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with strong employer match
- Company paid life insurance & AD&D
- 100% tuition reimbursement for job related classes
- PPE reimbursement
- Your specific benefits package will depend on your position,
location, and years of service with PrinceU1jFHl8nDy
Keywords: Prince Industries, Carol Stream , Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter, Human Resources , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!