Senior Associate, Unclaimed Property
Company: Duff and Phelps, LLC
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: March 13, 2020
Our professionalsbalance analytical skills, deep market insight
and independence to deliversolid, defensible analysis and practical
advice to our clients. As anorganization, we think globally. We
create transparency in an opaque world, andwe encourage our people
to do the same. That means when you take your place onour team,
you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment
thatempowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your
perspective with theworld, then you can make a real impact here.
This is the Duff & Phelpsdifference.
Duff& Phelps' Unclaimed Property practice helps companies gather,
track andreport unclaimed property of all types and across all
At Duff& Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize
value for ourclients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value
of your career.
- Senior Associates in the Unclaimed Property Practice will do
research and analysis on a variety of projects.
- Analyze and organize financial and tax data
- Working with ERP systems
- Data mining
- Perform tax research and analysis
- Prepare tax and financial reporting spreadsheets and data
- Formulate conclusions; summarize recommendations and results of
technical research in formal/informal written memorandums.
- Understand specific client issues and be able to communicate
recommendations in organized, understandable, yet comprehensive
- Ability to interact equally well with both clients and
professionals at Duff & Phelps.REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or
- At least 2 years of experience working in an accounting and/or
systems related position
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Word
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as
well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to master new tasks
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and
manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to beconsidered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must
formally apply viacareers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities
inemployment. We will not discriminate between applications for
reason of gender,gender identity, race, religion, color,
nationality, ethnic origin, sexualorientation, marital status,
veteran status, age or disability.
Keywords: Duff and Phelps, LLC, Carol Stream , Senior Associate, Unclaimed Property, Other , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!