Company: Snap On
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Operates and assembles all equipment used in the primary
manufacturing cell which includes: punch presses,spot welders, mig
welders, drill presses, hydraulic presses, polishing lathes and
grinding machines. Must be able to perform all manufacturing
operations so that wrenches are ready for plating. Must be able to
perform minor set up and tool adjustments on select equipment.
Performs daily routine maintenance to equipment and tooling within
- Perform manufacturing operations including floating of the
pointer so that the wrenches are ready for plating
- Perform minor set up and tool adjustments on select
- insure the manufacturing quality of products
- Perform daily routine maintenance to equipment and tooling
within the cell.
- May be assigned other duties as directed by supervisor
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and/or process
- Must know how to use measuring instruments and gauges to insure
the manufacture of quality products
- Must be trainable in the requirements of Operator "A" and must
periodically exhibit knowledge obtained from instructions by
performing set ups.
- High school diploma
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Snap On, Carol Stream , Manufacturing, Other , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!