For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has been creating
cleaner, healthier, safer work environments for our customers. As a
ServiceMaster Service Partner, you belong to a team that works
together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our
First shift full time postion
Our essential team members enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Path Opportunities
- Paid Training
Job Position Description:
Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts,
training and motivating team members. This position plays a
critical role in ensuring all staff stays on task and complete all
assignments to ServiceMaster standards. To be successful in this
role, you should have a good understanding of cleaning principles
and team management abilities.
- Training cleaners on ServiceMaster's standards, products,
processes and procedures
- Oversees staff performance and ensures all assignments are
completed in accordance to set task schedule
- Train cleaners on task schedules specific to individual
- Perform inspections and give constructive performance feedback
to staff members
- Assign shifts and make necessary adjustment in case of call off
or no shows
- Respond to customer complaints and request in a timely and
- Ensure compliance with safety and OSHA regulations
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system
- Must be able to communicate in English. Bilingual is a
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, kneeling,
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 25lbs.
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and
- 1-2 years' supervisory experience
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work
ethic and willingness to learn.
- The ability to be flexible and work at a fast pace in a
multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant
- Contribute to the overall team effort including being in
uniform, dependable and on time
We Are Experts and dominate the industry in scale and scope with
an adaptable, extensive network that consistently delivers
We Are Committed to our customers and are guided in all we do by
We Are Complete and seek to provide exceptional service and
engage in proactive behavior.
We Are Driven to pursue the highest standards and continuously
improve in all aspects of our business.
We Are Steadfast and here for the long haul with consistent
service that ensures ongoing customer satisfaction
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description
in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job
Description does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These
responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most
respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride
ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our
customer, their employees and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service
Partner you belong to a team that works together to deliver the
best solutions and customer service to our clients.
We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and
opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your
interests and goals.
Compensation: $14.00 per hour