Company: Zones, Inc.
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Responsible for execution and delivery of Technology Solution
Center projects from inventory receipts to order fulfillment.
Including ITAD, Repair, Inventory Management, and coordination of
projects among various Technology Solution Center departments.
The Service Delivery Coordinator also collaborate with the
Project Team, Supply Chain Operations, and internal Zones team
members to coordinate product delivery to meet customer
requirements and SLAs according to SOW.
- Represents TSC various departments and acts as the single point
of contact for internal and external parties.
- Participates in project onboardings, collaborates with Project
Manager Office on executing TSC related responsibilities.
- Responsible for communicating project deliverables and SLA's to
respective TSC departments. Works with Department managers to
ensure work instructions are documented according to SOW and ISO
- Assists with Run Book documentations and update for TSC related
tasks and functions
- Responsible for coordinating work with respective TSC
departments to meet customer requirements. Sets appropriate
expectations according to schedule.
- Responsible for managing project changes within TSC.
- Responsible for the quantity and quality of work performed by
the TSC team.
- Serves as an escalation point for issues; resolves conflicts
involving production throughput, scheduling, resources, or
- Participates in customer meetings as a TSC subject matter
- Responsible for providing reporting and metrics related to TSC
- BA/BS in Supply Chain, IT Services or related fields.
- 3 to 5 years of service coordination and planning experience
with IT assets hardware and software or equivalent experience.
- Project coordination or Project management certificates
- Supply Chain training and certificates preferred.
- 3+ years' experience in IT Asset Disposition is preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge in risk management, change order
management, performance measurement, and project/people
- Experience in working in ISO environment is preferred.
Possesses knowledge of audit and tracking.
- Experience in Quality Control activities, ability to identify
and manage risk.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while staying aligned to
project objectives and deliverables.
- Ability to manage and influence others both internal and
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Experience and successful management of projects and service
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
high-pressure, time-sensitive environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools, prior work in any ERP and
other internal software tools
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we've
expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond - with reach in over 80
countries around the world. Today's top brands count on Zones and
our world-class partners - Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo,
and more - to transform their enterprises. To support this
transformation, Zones offers products and services across four
Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network
Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we're committed to providing top-tier solutions, we're
just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a
variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision
coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision,
paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business
Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority
Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job - it's an exciting career
immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you're
interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales,
engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the
place for you!
Keywords: Zones, Inc., Carol Stream , Production Planner, Other , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!