You ABSOLUTELY want to work
We are looking
for amazing Sales Representatives to join our team! If you have
experience in Water Treatement Services and Sales - even better!
Must have an understanding of the water treatment opportunitites
and be able to use your knowledge to help our
Residential Water Treatment Sales
Work in in-home sales for an established and recognized industry
leader that offers best-in-class product and sales training that
will put you on the road to success!
Seeking a motivated sales consultant to sell our residential
line of water treatment products and services to homeowners.
· Conducting in-home sales presentations
· Carefully listening to customer challenges or concerns about
their water quality.
· Analyzing customer water composition
· Designing and recommending a complete water treatment solution
for each homeowner.
· Conducting compelling sales presentations to showcase the
benefits of our featured water treatment system.
· Working to build solid, long-lasting relationships with
residential customers in the Western suburbs of Chicago.
· Using web-based tools mobile device (Ipad) and/or apps to present
solutions with pricing and execute sales contracts.
· Responsible for consistently providing excellent customer service
through effective follow up and communication
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Customer service focused with excellent organizational and
time management skills
· Positive attitude, strong work ethic, outgoing &
· A minimum of 2 year of in-home sales experience
· Experience working consistently in water treatment a
· Ability and desire to learn our company-specific online tools
and/or apps to process sales contracts and finance applications
· Must be outgoing and personable, eager to self-generate leads
through cold calling, referrals, and a variety of methods for lead
· Must be able to move presentations towards a close and set up
work for installer to perform.
· Self-starter who enjoys solving problems and identifying new ways
to generate business.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving
· Excellent customer service skills.
· High school diploma/GED required; bachelor’s degree preferred
· Ability to work a flexible schedule
What we offer:
• Strong production based compensation program with escalating
levels for unlimited earning potential.
• Career advancement opportunities.
• Excellent sales and product training.
• Highly trained service technicians and customer service team to
• Lucrative employee benefits package including: Blue Cross/Blue
Shield Health Plan, Dental, Vision, 401K Matching, Paid Vacation
and Holidays, company vehicle, pet insurance available.
Job Type: Full-time, Commission
We are dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions to
residential customers because we believe every homeowner deserves