Summary of Duties and
The District Installation Manager (DIM) will be responsible for
managing all installation projects for their district to ensure
that projects are completed on time, within budget in line with the
margin expectations for the job with a focus on customer
satisfaction. The DIM will lead a team of Project Managers,
Installation Technicians and Installation Scheduler to drive
This position will report directly to the District General
Manager with regular interaction with the Regional Project
Administrator and Region Finance Manager as required.
This position will have regular interaction with Procurement, and
National and Regional Account Sales.
Major Duties and
- Mentors and coaches Installation Scheduler on an as needed
- Ensures that Installation Technician team is fully productive
to drive completion of all installation projects assigned to the
- Hires and develops Installation Technicians and Project
- Reviews and approves time cards for Installation team with a
focus on managing overtime costs
- Builds and manages a network of subcontractors to drive timely
completion of projects and ensure revenue delivery
- Manages and monitors improvement processes and tools for
delivery and quality improvement, increased operating efficiency,
increased customer satisfaction and cost reduction.
- Coordinates with sales and technical teams as need for project
- Assists with monthly forecasts as required.
- Drives project profitability by reviewing POC jobs to ensure
revenue and costs are aligned.
- Assists with periodic inventory processes.
- Other duties as assigned.