Company: TW Metals
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Can you handle materials safely and efficiently? Are you
passionate and do you want to make an impact? If so, begin your new
career with TW Metals!
- Be safe
- Keep your area clean and organized
- Be willing to learn: training provided
- Experience operating saws to cut metal
- Experience operating forklift or side loader
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Committed and comfortable working independently
Deburr; Packing; Export; Receiving; Shipping; PVC M/C; Chop Saw;
Band Saw; Plate Saw; Shear M/C; Waterjet; Laser M/C
- Position requires standing, sitting, stooping, and
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, with assistance
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception with or without
The Good Stuff:
We invest in our people! Performance-based bonus; Tuition
reimbursement; Generous yearly profit-sharing 401(k) deposit and of
course a full comprehensive benefits program.
TW Metals, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race,
religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status. TW Metals is also
committed to complying with all fair employment practices regarding
citizenship and immigration status.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Overhead Crane
Keywords: TW Metals, Carol Stream , Machine Operator, Other , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!