Company: Prince Industries
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Prince Industries is seeking a Secondary Operator for our Carol
Stream, IL facility. This position is on second shift: 2:30pm -
11pm Monday - Friday. The Secondary Operator performs repetitive
bench or line assembly operations to produce various types of
specified products in addition to completing routine tasks of hand
washing or operating the ultra sonic wash machine to clean
manufactured components. This is also a great opportunity for
someone looking to get into CNC Machinist work. Prince offers on
the job training and the ability to learn the role of a machinist
while working in the Secondary department.
$1,000 signing bonus to newly hired candidates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Deburs parts with tools: deburring wheels, reamers, drills, sand
paper, scotchbrite, small files or small pneumatic tools.
* Loads and unloads materials or parts from washer to specified
* Immerses objects in washing and rinsing solutions to remove
* Washes parts in ultrasonic machine or solvent, dries parts,
examines parts, removes debris.
* Measures and pours soap or chemical into wash water, set controls
to regulate cycle of wash and water temperature.
* Inspects parts, some under microscope.
* Some assembly (not electronic parts) and packaging.
* Completes paperwork.
* Uses pallet jack or other moving equipment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Previous general labor experience in a machine shop environment
* High School diploma or GED Equivalent preferred.
* Ability to speak, read, write and understand some English
* Ability to follow simple oral and written instructions.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Required to perform repetitive hand work for the duration of 8-10
hour shift daily.
* Required to sit or stand the duration of shift.
* Required to walk, bend, reach, stoop or kneel.
* Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
* Regularly may lift, push or pull up to 25 lbs. and occasionally
up to 50 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision in which 20/20 or corrected vision to 20/20 vision is
* The noise level in the work environment is generally loud, in
which hearing protection is required.
* Paid vacation and holidays (9 per year)
* Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
* Short and Long Term Disability Plans
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with strong employer match
* Company paid life insurance & AD&D
* 100% tuition reimbursement for job relation classes
* PPE reimbursement
* Your specific benefits package will depend on your position,
location, and years of service with Prince.
Keywords: Prince Industries, Carol Stream , Secondary Operator, Other , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!