Server, Wait Staff, Part Time
Company: Covenant Living
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: June 19, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!We are INSPIRED TO SERVE! Come
join us as a Server!Covenant Living at Windsor Park, part of a
nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, is
seeking Servers, Wait Staff. This position is accountable for
providing prompt, courteous service to all residents and guest in
the dining room during meal times. It is also responsible to
prepare salads and desserts as directed. Weekday hours are
generally 3 pm to 7 pm, and weekend shifts available. Great first
job for students! In this role,Wait Staff,will:
- Prepare items for meals and set for service.
- Gather plates, utensils, cups and bowls as necessary.
- Prepare desserts.
- Serve meals to residents, guests, and staff.
- Bus tables and reset as needed.
- Assist in setting up catering for meetings, such as, coffee,
teas, etc. Prepare salads and desserts for special functions, under
direction of supervisor.
- Assist with clean up after special events.
- Clean up server area at the end of shift following sanitation
- Maintain cleanliness of prep items in produce cooler (salad
dressings, fruits, etc.)
- Complete weekly cleaning assignments as scheduled.The ideal
candidate will have:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and
written, in English.
- One year food service experience preferred, or we will
- Willingness to work and interact with older adults.
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently.For full time
employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org. Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
or ordinances.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
Keywords: Covenant Living, Carol Stream , Server, Wait Staff, Part Time, Other , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!