Tool Crib Attendant
Company: Prince Industries
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARYPrince Industries is currently seeking
a Tool Crib Attendant to join our team in Carol Stream, IL. This is
a first shift position: 5:45am - 2:15pm M-F. The Tool Crib
Attendant issues, receives, and stores hand tools, machine tools,
cams, materials, and other equipment in an industrial establishment
by performing the following duties regularly.$1,000 signing bonus
to newly hired candidates.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands and observes all necessary safety procedures:
safety glasses, shoes, ear protection, lifting guidelines, etc. as
designated in specific work area assigned.
- Issues and receives tools and other equipment to workers.
- Frequently reviews all correspondences (i.e. voice mail
messages, emails, faxes, mail) and responds to all requests in a
- Maintains records of tools and equipment that are issued and
- Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
- Regularly runs cycle counts to verify inventory.
- Conducts periodic inventory or maintains inventory of tools and
- Prepares monthly reports and distributes to department
supervisor (i.e. inventory evaluation report, usage report, open
purchase requisition report, etc.).
- Receives and verifies all incoming tools and equipment.
- Generates purchase requisitions for low inventory items and
requests items to be reordered based on usage.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear
and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
- Repairs, services, and lubricates tools and equipment as
- Additional duties or responsibilities as assigned.EDUCATION AND
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 1-3 years minimum related work experience or formal
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence in a legible
- Perform basic shop math calculations.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills to
effectively interact with all levels within the company.
- Good computer skills to input data and perform PC inquiry.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures
within tooling field and related machine operation.PHYSICAL JOB
- Stand, walk or sit the duration of scheduled shift; 8-10 hours
- Push, pull or bend regularly during the shift
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision in which 20/20 or corrected vision to 20/20 vision is
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is generally loud in
which hearing protection is required.BENEFITS
- Paid vacation and holidays (9 per year)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with strong employer match
- Company paid life insurance & AD&D
- 100% tuition reimbursement for job relation classes
- PPE reimbursement
- Your specific benefits package will depend on your position,
location, and years of service with Prince.Powered by
Keywords: Prince Industries, Carol Stream , Tool Crib Attendant, Other , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!