Care Attendant, Assisted Living PRN Schedule
Company: Covenant Living
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Create your own schedule while
working at our CMS Certified 5 Star Healthcare Facility! Our PRN
requirements are to work at least one, 12 hour shift per two week
pay period and one holiday per year. Covenant Living at Windsor
Park is looking for a caring and compassionate Care Attendant to
help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace of
mind for our residents and their families by creating a better way
of life.. Covenant Living is the nation's sixth-largest nonprofit
senior living provider. Join our organization, where teamwork,
respect, and service is part of our everyday environment and build
your health care career in a supportive, faith-based community.
Positions are available in Assisted Living only. In this role the
Care Attendant Non Certified will:
- Give assistance to residents in areas of activities, dining
services, light housekeeping, and routine activities of daily
- Assist residents with daily activities.
- Assist with laundry, bed making, light housekeeping and
maintains residents' room in a clean and orderly manner.
- Assist dietary staff with serving meals in the dining room,
ensuring residents' attendance in dining room, and observes
residents while eating.
- Arrange for and deliver meal trays for room service as needed,
returns trays to kitchen when meal is over.
- Serve supplemental nourishment and snacks as needed.
- Be cross trained to work in all levels of care so assistance
can be given to residents in AL, SNF, or memory care.The ideal
candidate will have:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written,
English) with residents and staff.
- Genuine compassion and patience to senior adults.For full time
employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org. Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
or ordinances.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
Keywords: Covenant Living, Carol Stream , Care Attendant, Assisted Living PRN Schedule, Other , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!