Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Do you want to gain incredible experience with a growing company in
an amazing industry? Our products are all around you, everywhere
you go - conveyor and power transmission belts!!
Apply your skills in a company that helps bring packages to your
doorstep, food to your table, keep you healthy on a treadmill,
facilitate automation and so much more! Our organization is highly
focused on customers, employees, entrepreneurship, agility, and
responsibility. Our values and continuous improvement culture build
the foundation of strong and sustainable businesses appreciated by
our employees and customers around the world. Together, we work to
support the community in which we live and work.
For our Jason Industrial and AMMEGA Procurement- Buying department,
we are currently looking for a Buyer Planner. Full benefits on day
1 + 401(k) after a month.
BUYER / PLANNER
As a Buyer/Planner, you will be responsible for reviewing material
requirements for actual and forecasted sales, plan, and purchase
the highest quality materials, parts, and components, etc. at the
most- cost effective pricing while meeting delivery requirements.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Business Planning. In this
role, you will be based in Carol Stream, IL USA. Our colleagues
like one another, so this is an in-person, in-office role.
A day in the life of a Buyer/Planner can look like:
- Running ERP status reports and analyzing for adequate levels of
materials to projected production needs.
- Reviewing all purchase or MRP requisitions and order
accordingly, ensuring the purchase of the highest materials, parts,
components, or services at the most cost effective pricing while
meeting delivery requirements.
- Managing purchase orders and/ or blanket orders and order
needed materials to meet production requirements.
- Working with suppliers for materials and parts, ensuring the
ability to meeting production requirements and quality
- Record supplier non-conformances in the central database and
follow appropriate corrective actions per departmental
- Release work order for the shop to process.
- Process returns for defective materials and parts
- Expedite replacement materials and parts
- Set up part numbers for purchase items and manufactured items
as needed, including pricing, costing, lead time, supplier, and MRP
We are looking for you to offer the following
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate Degree in a job related
- Minimum 4 - 6 years of progressively responsible related
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Learning agility
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Leadership acumen
- Ability to build relationships through collaboration
- Positive team spirit
- Entrepreneurial and customer focus
- Ability to deliver what is promised
- Drive for change and innovation
What we offer you:
- The benefits of working at AMMEGA go beyond the daily work. You
will join a world class team and have the opportunity to grow
through internal advancement, on-the job training, educational
support, and access to a global network.
- Safety-first work environment where we care for one another and
- We work with our teams on ensuring we are investing in creating
a positive working environment for our employees, leaders, and
colleagues. We take pride in asking and receiving feedback to
continue to enhance how we show up for our internal and external
Other benefits include things like:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) program with company match and competitive vesting
- Medical concierge service intended to reduce medical costs,
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program (to support mental
health, elderly care, and more)
- Discount program for enjoying life outside of work
- Paid time off and paid holidays
AMMEGA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by
MEGADYNE and Jason Industrial are the member of AMMEGA Group - a
global company located in 40 countries.
We value our employees, customers, entrepreneurship and we act in
an agile and responsible way. Our mission and continuous
improvement culture is the foundation for a strong and sustainable
businesses appreciated by our customers. The Ammega Group's
businesses provide advanced and high-quality belting solutions for
20 different industries including global logistics, food
production, fitness equipment, household appliances and energy
ABOUT THE TEAM
We belong to a global network of over 6000 employees of Ammega
Group. Our employees, being a part of a high-performance
organization, develop their careers in a global environment,
participate in diverse teams and take advantage of our worldwide
expertise in conveyor belting, power transmission, fluid power and
business services. AMMEGA's sustainable business approach ensures
our teams operate within a safe and stable work environment, with
high respect for their professional development and
Keywords: AMMEGA, Carol Stream , Buyer/Planner, Other , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!