Dietary Aide / Server, Part Time
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: January 22, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!**COVID vaccination is a
requirement for this position. Please contact HR for further
details regarding our COVID vaccination policies.**It's a great
time to join Covenant Living at Windsor Park, part of a nation wide
family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, and our stellar
Healthcare Dining Team!Work hours are generally 3:30 pm - 7 pm on
weekdays and weekends. Shift requirements are to work at least 2
weekdays and 1 weekend day per week. No late hours!Pay starts at
$14.43, and up based upon experience adn background in hospitality
and food service.In this role, theDining Services Aidewill:
- Wait on assigned tables.
- Take Resident meal orders.
- Setupand bus tables.
- Pre-service setup of tray-line.
- Assembling individual meals on tray-line.
- Assuring that all shift duties are thoroughly completed before
the close of each shift period. The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevantdining/hospitality experience.
- Experience working in a Healthcare setting, preferred, and or
willingness to work in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to demonstrate effective English reading, writing,
speaking and analytical skills, required.
- Willingness to learn and understand the effective application
of sanitation, food borne illness, and cross-contamination policies
and procedures as well as the use of HACCP protocols.
- Willingness to work with and interact with older adults.For
full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Carol Stream , Dietary Aide / Server, Part Time, Other , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!