Activity / Life Enrichment Assistant, Part Time
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: January 24, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Join a great team, doing great
things, at a great senior living community! Covenant Living at
Windsor Park, part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care
Retirement Communities, is seeking an Activities Assistant in our
Skilled Nursing Department. You will help the Activity Department
in the planning, coordinating and implementing of the activity
program for all residents on a daily basis to meet their individual
needs and interests.We are urgently hiring with great part time
benefits including: a medical indemnity plan, employee assistance
program, 403b retirement savings account, tuition reimbursement,
peace of mind perks, and resident education scholarships!In this
role, the Activities / Life Enrichment Assistant will:
- Assist with leading and participating in activities as assigned
in the skilled nursing facility. Use creativity and person-centered
approach to programs.
- Assist with transporting residents to and from activities.
- Provide 1-1 in room visits with residents .
- Assist with special events and activities.
- Maintain daily charting of participation of residents.
- Develop flyers and promotional materials to inform residents of
- Organize, clean and maintain activity supplies and storage
areas as needed.
- Attend and participate in departmental staff meetings and
in-service training sessions.The ideal candidate will have:
- High School education, required.
- Ability to read and write English in order to maintain proper
records, as well as, must be able to communicate effectively in
English with residents and staff, required.
- Artistic ability, creative talent, and willingness to work with
and serve seniors with various abilities.For full time employees,
we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Carol Stream , Activity / Life Enrichment Assistant, Part Time, Other , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!