Quality Assurance Coordinator
Company: St. Charles Trading
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Quality Assurance CoordinatorA quality control representative
will be responsible for developing QC programs, supporting customer
compliance, ensure food safety through audit functions and
cross-checking work as well as being a steward of the companys
resources and minimizing financial risk through excellent quality
- Implement and monitor current programs in Quality assurance as
it pertains to distribution and processing as well as uphold the
tenants of GMP.
- Enforcing employee personal hygiene, appearance, uniform, and
cleanliness up to GMP standards and adherence HACCP, GMP and SQF
- The position will have varied responsibilities including but
not limited to upholding SQF programs, assisting with distribution
functions, lab contacts, product quality, internal liaison for QA
team as well as conduct meetings with supplier QA departments.
- Record production finished goods and WIP data.
- Recognize out of specification results and communicate to
production in a timely manner.
- Primary contact with third party lab
- Approval and evaluation of pre and post shipment samples
- Place non-conforming product on hold and process
- Communicate with Warehouse Supervisors and Leads regarding
- Assist in identifying quality assurance metrics; analyze and
report trends to management.
- Participate in all stages of design development, Verification &
Validation testing, and design control activities.
- Pull samples of raw materials, work in progress materials, and
finished products and performs lab testing required.
- Perform quality checks on incoming raw materials, packaging
components, and labels.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications;
conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting unacceptable
materials and notifying operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Must be willing to work various shifts, including weekends
(outside environment including a variety of weather
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to move about the warehouse and climb ladders
- Must be very detail oriented
- Must be willing to work interdepartmentally
- Must be a self-starter
- Willing to do what it takes to make sure Food Safety is
Keywords: St. Charles Trading, Carol Stream , Quality Assurance Coordinator, Professions , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!