Company: CEVA Logistics
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: June 22, 2022
CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect
people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply
chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all,
we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are
building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage
initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow
their careers within CEVA. CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of
end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and
Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at
more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the
recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle
Services business, we are building one of the world's leading
end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and
passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we
continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses,
including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials,
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and
related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving
materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space
utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and
equipment.WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? Supervises support level
employees. Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team.
Problems faced may be difficult but typically are not complex.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and
followed by direct reports and stakeholders.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to
moderate level of control and review.
- Supervises support level associates (clerks, production
associates, technicians) in an organization characterized by high
transactions or processes.
- Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team to ensure
- Assignments are largely established in accordance with
schedules and deliverables.
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures and
ensure that employees operate within these guidelines.
- Can make exceptions to some but not all processes and
- Thorough knowledge of department processes.
- Point person to resolve issues elevated by support
- START-UP EXPERIENCE WITHIN 3PL, DISTRIBUTION, INDUSTRIAL
SETTING HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Four-year college degree not required but strongly
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3
years specific experience and 1 year of leadership experience.
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a
representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not
perform all these duties.WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available Upon Start Date
- Employer Matched 401(k) + Immediately Vested
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement & Career Development
- A Company Culture Rich in our Vision and Values with an
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include Wellness, Technology, Retail,
and more!CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and
is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one
company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in
our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion
to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best
supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent
in an inspiring work environment.CEVA Logistics is proud to be an
equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected
Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Keywords: CEVA Logistics, Carol Stream , Operations Supervisor, Professions , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!