Senior Pricing Analyst
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: August 3, 2022
This Penske Senior Financial Analyst position is a multi-purpose
role, Purpose of role is:
- To support the attainment of new business while achieving or
exceeding our financial goals.
- To complete the Pricing assignments and workflow in the
- To provide experienced based analysis to Penske Logistics Senior
Leadership, Penske Solution team members, and Penske Logistics
field operations. - Recommendations include identification of
pricing risks, explanation of pricing standards, presentation of
alternatives, and bringing attention to possible expense recovery
gaps in customer proposed pricing.
- To measure new business activity and continually improve the new
business pricing processes.
- To support Product Line special projects and research.
- To monitor and update pricing standard factors in pricing
- Develop costing and pricing while working with the Product Line
Managers to support business pricing while achieving or exceeding
our financial goals
- Act as liaison with Penske Logistics Senior Leadership, Penske
Solution team members, and Penske Logistics field operations.
- Support departmental improvement projects in the areas of process
- Develop and calculate measures/metrics.
- Analyze, develop, and provide automated solutions.
- Participate in identifying & building processes for cost recovery
- Participate in solutions development projects
- Development and calculation of measures
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- At least 3 years financial analytics experience required
- At least 3 years of business or operational experience
- bachelor's in finance, Economics and/or Accounting required
- MBA, CPA or CMA preferred
- Strong analytical skills required
- Independent problem-solving skills required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Process mapping experience required.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Carol Stream , Senior Pricing Analyst, Professions , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!