1st shift Material Handler
Company: Royal Power Solutions
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionSummaryThe Material Handler is responsible for
assessing, acquiring and moving material requirements in support of
Production processes. This person will be expected to transport
materials (Raw, finished goods and scrap) from Receiving areas to
Stores to final point of use using a variety for equipment and
methods. Computer system interface (input/output) will also be
required.COMPANY:Royal Power Solutions, a division of Eaton
Corporation, is a leader in supplying connectivity solutions to our
end users. Our Carol Stream facility is a world class tool &
die/stamping facility and our products are used in every North
American automotive manufacturer. We are a fast-growing company
with many opportunities to succeed and grow. Pay rates depend on
experience or prior skills.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Move materials from designated areas to/from production floor
using forklift and/or other Transport conveyance methods.
- Prepares outgoing materials using a variety of methods and
equipment, including, but not limited to, scanning, labeling,
- Completes required paperwork to accompany outgoing materials
such as Inter-company Bills of Lading.
- Uses systems technology to input and retrieve inventory and
- Assesses material needs for assigned Production area(s)
throughout the shift and pulls materials using an information
system to support the production schedule.
- General housekeeping of work area.
- Maintain an orderly and safe work area following 5-S
- Ensure all documentation is complete and accurate.
- Other duties as assigned.QualificationsEducation: HS degree or
GED.Experience: Minimum of 2 years warehouse experienceMust be
legally authorized to work in the United States without company
sponsorship both now and in the future Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to communicate, read and write in English
- Keyboarding skills
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in order to
successfully accomplish job duties
- Forklift Experience required
- Periodic re-certification required
- User-level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior experience in a Manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience in picking parts or components from work
instructionsWork Environment:The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the
environment is moderate.Physical Demands: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While
performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently
required to sit.The employee is occasionally required to walk.The
employee is occasionally required to lift up to 40 pounds.Noise
level in plant is moderate.Hear protection required posted
areas.Safety Glasses required in manufacturing areas.
Keywords: Royal Power Solutions, Carol Stream , 1st shift Material Handler, Professions , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!