Company: Sterling Engineering, Inc.
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Title: Product Estimator
Hire Type: Direct Hire
The Product Estimator will be a key component of the Sales
Execution team and is responsible for delivering on sales and
product commitments to customers across North America. This role
will be responsible for key steps within quote to order cycle both
as part of large project teams (under the guidance of Project
Managers) and/ Project/Quote Coordinators.
- Review and analyze quote requirements to provide equipment
- Interface directly with the Project/Quote Coordinators and
Application Engineering to support Sales Execution activities.
- Apply the knowledge of company' s product lines to deliver
detailed Quote Documents.
- Maintain file organization structure, participate in developing
and maintaining project task boards (JIRA) and SharePoint
- Degree in Engineering, Business or Agriculture or equivalent
- 3+ years relevant experience in Product Configuration and/or
estimating preferred. Preference for experience in Agriculture.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information
Keywords: Sterling Engineering, Inc., Carol Stream , Product Estimator, Professions , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!