Shipping and Receiving Lead
Company: Colonial Bag
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: November 14, 2022
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
The Shipping Lead safely participates in the day-to-day operations
of our warehouses, such as truck unloading, putting away, storing,
picking, truck loading, and stock counting. The Shipping Lead aids
the Shipping Supervisor in organizing outbound shipments,
completing shipping papers, and managing material and finished
goods transfers to and from other locations/warehouses.
General requirements for all functions
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks in a safe and efficient
- As needed, conduct physical inventories.
- Perform simple math calculations and count.
- Maintain high levels of production and quality.
- Prepare shipping documentation and print them.
- Assist the department supervisor with load scheduling and
- As directed, perform extra responsibilities.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
while adhering to performance standards and achieving individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dependable and capable of reporting to work on time and with
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of a wide range of fundamental disciplines, such as
math, reading, typing, and so on, is equivalent to a high school
- Working in a warehouse or distribution facility is a plus
- Computer literacy is required.
You should be proficient in:
- Forklift Licensed
- Meets Physical Requirements
- High School / GED
- Shop Math Skills
Machines & technologies you'll use:
Keywords: Colonial Bag, Carol Stream , Shipping and Receiving Lead, Professions , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!