Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Prince Industries
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: January 18, 2023
JOB SUMMARYPrince Industries is looking for a
IndustrialMaintenance Mechanic to join the Carol Stream team. The
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic repairs and maintains building and
mechanical machinery, hydraulic components and physical structures
of production machines and equipment (i.e. engines, motors,
pneumatic tools, etc.)1ST Shift: 05:45 AM - 02:30 PM (M-F)$1,000
signing bonus to newly hired candidates.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Performs a variety of complicated maintenance tasks by using
sound judgement with little or no supervision daily.
- Maintain HVAC systems (furnace and air conditioner filters,
belts, lubrication etc.)
- Collaborates with team members to preparemaintenance
- Performs major and minor remodeling tasks - including painting
- Performs repairs on masonary and roofing
- Performs minor and major electrical repairs
- Performs plumbing repairs
- Assists meter maintenance crew with collection activities as
- Performs routine duties as preventative maintenance to machines
according to designated schedule - includes replacingor
repairingmachine belts, filters, fans, etc.
- Dismantles machine equipment to gain access to problem area and
to remove defective parts.
- Cleans and lubricates machines and machine parts such as
shafts, pulleys, gears, bearings, etc..
- Maintains good housekeeping in work area
- May need to paint machines or equipment as needed to prevent
- Reports any major machine repairs, tools or material shortages
and concerns to Maintenance Supervisor
- Performs other related duties as assignedEDUCATION AND
- High school or GED equivalent
- Previous experience, apprenticeship or formal training
- Minimum of 5 years industrial maintenance experience
- Previous CNC machine maintenance experience
- Ability to recognize and interpret documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructionsand procedure
- Extensive knowledge of related machine equipment and tooling
- Excellent knowledge with various power tools.
- Excellent knowledge in electrical and mechanical machine
- Ability to effectively repair and maintain physical structure
and operation of machinery and building.
- Ability to inspect and test machinery efficiently .
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written form
with department supervisor and all levels within the company as it
relates to the job.
- Mechanically inclined.PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Regularly required to walk or stand the duration of 8-10 hour
- Occasionally required to sit, bend, reach, crouch, stoop or
- Frequently required to lift, push or pull up to 25 pounds and
occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Excellent hearing and vision abilities required to accurately
detect machine malfunctions.
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles resulting
from metalworking coolants and oils.
- The noise level in the work environment is generally loud in
which hearing protection is required.BENEFITS
- PTO and 9 paid holidays per year
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with strong employer match
- Company paid life insurance & AD&D
- 100% tuition reimbursement for job relation classes
- PPE reimbursementPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Prince Industries, Carol Stream , Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!