Company: Pregis Corporation
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Carol Stream, IL, USA
Monday, October 3, 2022
We're Not Just in the Packaging Business-We're in the "Wow"
Pregis is Hiring!
Why Join Pregis?
Pregis is in the packaging business to protect what matters. We are
committed to providing our customers and employees sustainable
growth through purpose-driven innovation and customer-centric
packaging solutions. If you are looking for a company that is
thriving across various high growth industries and is innovative,
customer focused, high integrity, believes in strong teamwork and
collaboration, Pregis is the company for you. Check out the Pregis
Purpose to learn how sustainability and social responsibility is at
the very core of our company DNA.
SCOPE OF JOBSupervises shift leads and team members in all
production activities to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals
by providing a safe, coaching, and positive environment. This role
owns the day to day production across 3 shifts. Utilize Continuous
Improvement techniques to meet or exceed metrics in safety,
quality, productivity, and delivery. Daily work must have a strong
emphasis on team building and employee engagement.
- Provide direct supervision of team members
- Supervises activities by following policies to meet operations
targets for safety, shop floor organization, plant cleanliness,
scrap, labor, production efficiencies, and budget forecast.
- Utilizes and makes recommendations for improvements to create
efficiency, reduce costs, eliminate issues, and achieve
- Optimizes materials, schedules, and the WIP flow through the
production and assembly lines to ensure a high on-time delivery
rate to our customers.
- Drive 5S principles and continuous improvement activities
within area of responsibility.
- Problem solve to Root Cause; implement corrective actions to
- Ability to communicate and facilitate a safe work culture,
ensuring compliance with all company safety/environmental and
- Adheres to all health & safety policies and procedures for
- Troubleshoot processing techniques and production
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a professional,
multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with and influence team members, peers, and
- Monitor, evaluate, and execute production schedules of
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work weekends as needed.
- Other duties as assigned EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a supervisory
- Strong background in manufacturing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook is required, with
some knowledge of Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Access.
- SAP experience a plus
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in diversity of thought and bringing together other
traits and characteristics that make an individual bring a unique
experience to Pregis. We strive to foster an inclusive environment
where behaviors and social norms ensure people are welcome.
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement/Inclusion
We offer equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and
harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We
support inclusion and believe in welcoming a collective sum of
individual differences, thoughts, traits, and characteristics to
represent Pregis' culture and achievements.
Visit us at www.pregis.com for more information about Pregis
- Carol Stream, IL, USA
Share this job:
Keywords: Pregis Corporation, Carol Stream , Production Supervisor, Professions , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!