Company: Graphic Packaging
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: January 16, 2019
Graphic Packaging International, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK), is committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a leading global provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies. We are one of the largest producers of folding cartons and hold a leading market position in solid bleached sulfate, coated unbleached kraft and coated recycled paperboard. Graphic Packaging's customers include some of the most widely- recognized companies in the world.
We achieve our vision by delivering value to our customers, building a high-performance culture for our employees and creating superior returns for our shareholders. We strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate.
Graphic Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make our company successful. We invite you to review the following employment opportunity and to learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
MISSION / SUMMARY: Responsible for ensuring M&E commitment to achieving maximum performance efficiencies and minimization of breakdowns of plant production equipment. The main responsibility of the role is the daily planning of all maintenance work to support the production requirements of the plant utilizing SAP. Responsible for effective parts procurement and management, maintenance budget management and cost control, and storeroom control; assists in maximizing maintenance planning and execution of repairs, project and PM activities.
JOB FUNCTION: Job functions include, but are not limited to the following.
* Primary person responsible for monitoring and managing the maintenance backlog
* Partners with rest of M&E management team to assist in prioritizing and scheduling of PM work and repairs requests based on anticipated parts delivery dates.
* Optimizes maintenance and operations resources by building schedules that reduce equipment downtime and effectively utilize resources
* Estimates maintenance labor hours and materials needed to complete work orders.
* Serves as an important member of the M&E leadership team in the planning and execution of small and large scale projects
* Ensuring that all work plans are completed, and resource needs are identified
* Builds and maintains a weekly schedule
* Works closely with maintenance management to develop, track, and analyze maintenance data and KPI's
* Utilize manuals, blueprints and/or electrical schematics to develop maintenance work instructions
* Manage the equipment Bill of Materials in SAP.
* Research materials required for repairs and create bills of materials.
* Continuous review and update of Master Data in SAP
* Prepares requisitions and allocates material to work orders in SAP.
* Schedule and coordinate outside vendors for repairs and service evaluations.
* Develop and modify the Preventive Maintenance standards and instructions
* Promoting a safe and compliant work culture
* Attends daily and weekly scheduling/maintenance meetings
* Communication with Production Scheduler pertaining to Maintenance activities
* Provide purchasing functions for the maintenance department; process requisitions into purchase orders;
* Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this job. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains at-will.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.
Keywords: Graphic Packaging, Carol Stream , Maintenance Planner/Scheduler, Professions , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!