Local Intermodal Night Truck Driver - $2,500 Sign-on Bonus - 4 Day Wor
Company: Schneider National
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Chicago Local Intermodal truck drivers at Schneider enjoy daily home time and earn up to $85,000 per year* in this CDL driving position. Intermodal truckers haul 100% no-touch freight containers - 50% drop-and-hook - in and out of the rail yards within Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin. Schneider's average age of fleet is less than 3 years and has company owned chassis, which increases productivity. Stay close to home by starting and ending your day at the rail yard- maximizing home time.
Watch the videos to see for yourself why Chicago is the heart of Schneider's Intermodal network, and why you should be our next Chicago Intermodal Local trucker.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Chicago Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $85,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Performance pay up to $6.00 more per load, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus *Based on CDL driver experience Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits Chicago Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Chicago, IL
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsements required within 90 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 90 days of hire More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal based out of Chicago
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Onsite fueling provided at Chicago terminal so you don't have to spend time fueling the truck
- Over 200 shippers and receivers within the Chicagoland area
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division Why Schneider?
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts. David, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Chicago Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driver, class a driving, class a truck, company driver needed, company over the road, company truck driver, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, tanker truck
Keywords: Schneider National, Carol Stream , Local Intermodal Night Truck Driver - $2,500 Sign-on Bonus - 4 Day Wor, Professions , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!