Team Truck Driver - Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team - Up to $0.60
Company: Schneider National
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: June 4, 2019
Team truck driver compensation is among the highest in Schneider's
fleet. Earn up to $0.56 per mile* starting pay. Truckers will
average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (choose more or less) and 1,100
miles per haul. In Schneider's Van Truckload division, Team drivers
haul 95% no-touch freight (most loads are drop-and-hook) on a
predictable work schedule. With the wheels always turning as a
Schneider Team trucker, you'll rack up more miles and money than
solo drivers, while enjoying the company of a partner. Split your
miles, not your pay, as you launch your Team trucking career today
in Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri or Ohio.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through
the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both
of you need to apply.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here , give us a call
at 1-800-###-#### or text Chat to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Team
Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits Illinois, Kentucky,
Missouri and Ohio Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri or Ohio
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available
after six months, paying all miles/accessorials, plus $60 training
per day and potential bonuses
- Passenger program take a loved one out on the road with you.
Eligible passengers include friends over the age of 18 and
immediate family members over the age of 10
- Financial, legal, adoption assistance and discounts on home,
auto and personal accident insurance
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions,
with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing
Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving Why Schneider?
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing
we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and
it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest
for over 80 years.
\"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules
don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the
correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts.\" David,
Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies in
Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio. Call 800-###-#### for more
information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: board, class a cdl team driver, class a cdl team
driving, class b cdl team driving, run longer, team class c cdl
driver, team driver, team driving, team truck driver, team truck
Keywords: Schneider National, Carol Stream , Team Truck Driver - Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team - Up to $0.60, Professions , Carol Stream, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!